Recent Posts on AlexanderHatala.com
Recent Case Studies & Insights
- OSINT Domain Name Research Tools @ PaladinIntel.com
eCommerce Fraud Analysis & Prevention Strategies – 2021 Case Study @ Custom Design Partners Blog
- Relationships are the foundation of a fruitful affiliate program – ThriveGlobal
- Track File Downloads In Google Analytics 4 With Custom Events – Custom Design Partners Blog
- Create Quick & Free eCommerce Popups With Google Tag Manager – Custom Design Partners Blog
Alexander Hatala is an American entrepreneur and co-founder of Custom Design Partners, a digital strategy firm in Jacksonville, Florida. His core subjects are consumer behavior, digital analytics, customer retention, and conversion rate optimization. Alexander works within a wide variety of industries of all sizes and is often an independent consultant for digital operations and strategy for private and nonprofit organizations.
About Alexander Hatala
Custom Design Partners
Co-founder and digital director of Custom Design Partners, located in Jacksonville, Florida. 2017 – present.
- Manages enterprise level clients, including their digital operations, strategy, and technology stack.
- Specializes in high-volume eCommerce and omnichannel lead generation web platforms.
- Tag/tracking integration and management with industry software.
Education & Achievements
Riverside Military Academy 2010-2012
Network Engineering and Security at Florida C. College, changing paths to digital strategy.
Google Ads Partner 2019 – present
Case studies, resources, and insights from Alexander’s current and past experiences with all-things-digital are posted throughout this website. Feel free to take a look around or contact Alexander through the social media profiles below.
Alexander attended Riverside Military Academy and currently resides in Jacksonville, Florida. He lives alongside his partner of seven years, Juleigh Vargas, and their daughter Sadie Leigh. Originally studying network engineering and security, he quickly found to have more interest in human psychology combined with his IT background. Digital marketing and strategy then became his main focus, and ultimately helped co-found Custom Design Partners.